Have a question?Ask us
Trudeau - Automatic lever corkscrew
Never worry about not being able to get the cork out of a wine bottle, or from the Corkscrew, looking clumsy and unsophisticated while trying. Your new wine bottle opener never met a cork it did not like! This makes it compatible with all varieties of corks from natural to synthetic allowing you to open your wine with style and ease.
- Fits most wine bottles including flanged bottles
- Innovative design allows left or right handers to hold bottles steady
- Tempered steel sharp-edged spiral is triple coated with non-stick to easily penetrate cork
1. Foil cutter easily removes the cork cover with a simple 1/4 turn
2. Position corkscrew on top of the bottle with lever arm up
3. Firmly grip the two side-arms and lower, then raise the lever arm. Bottle is uncorked.
4. Without squeezing the chromed side arm, lower and raise the lever arm. Cork is released